Tag Archives: national

Able Seaman (AB) Endorsement; Who Needs One?

With a few exceptions federal regulations require sailors working on deck of seagoing vessels greater than 100 gross registered tons (GRT) to be credentialed. meaning they must hold a Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) endorsement as either Able Seaman (AB) or Ordinary … Continue reading

Posted in Frequently Asked Questions, How to ....., School News | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment