Tag Archives: commercial

How to Get Master of Fishing Vessel

Fishing industry vessels less than 200 gross registered tons (GRT) are not required to operated by mariners holding professional endorsements. Those of 200 GRT and greater must hold MMC Master or Mate of appropriate tonnage for the vessel. Merchant Mariner … Continue reading

Posted in How to ....., School News | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment