At Columbia Pacific Maritime we are more interested in providing schedule options to the mariners we serve than having every class scheduled full. Our guarantee is that we will never cancel a class due to low enrollment. The school opens at 0730 daily, 7-days a week any day that we have a single student scheduled.
Radar Renewal (1-day $250) and License Refresher (1-day $250) courses are offered 7-days a week by appointment. Our most popular course are scheduled to start every two-weeks.
- OUPV (8-days $1,050)
- Master 100-ton (10-days $1,250)
- Master / Mate 200-ton (14-days $1,900)
- Apprentice Mate (Steersman) (16-days $2,350)
- Master / Mate Fishing Vessels 500-5,000-tons (16-days $2,350)
- License Prep 500/1600-ton Inland (TBD $2,500)
- Upgrade OUPV to Master 100-ton (4-days $650)
- Upgrade OUPV Inland to Near Coastal (4-days $650)
- Upgrade Master 100-ton to Master / Mate 200-ton (4-days $650)
- Upgrade Master 100 or 200-ton Inland to Near Coastal (4-days $650)
- Apprentice Mate (Steersman) Upgrade (2-days $450)
- Master / Mate Fishing Vessel Upgrade (2-days $450)
Other classes that we offer are scheduled once a month as space and time allows.
- Able Seaman (5-days $750)
- Radar Observer Unlimited (5-days $850)
- ARPA (4-days $600)
- Combined Radar Observer and ARPA (7-days $1,100)
- Celestial Navigation (200-tons) (10-days $1,200)
Please call (503) 841-6066 or visit our website (www.ColumbiaPacificMaritime.com) for more information.