Flexible scheduling is now available for the OUPV and Master 100 ton courses.
If you find it difficult to schedule eight to ten consecutive days to take the OUPV or Master class you now have the opportunity to complete the class in as many as three modules. Here are the guidelines:
- All three modules must be completed within 90 days (3-months).
- The modules do not need to be completed in any specific order.
- The modules must be completed during the scheduled classroom days, no independent study.
- Navigation Module is scheduled Monday through Thursday, the first four days of every OUPV and Master class. This module includes the Navigation General and Chart Navigation exams.
- Rules of the Road Module is scheduled Friday through Sunday, days five through seven of every OUPV and Master class. This module includes the Rules of the Road exam.
- Deck General, Safety, and Environmental Protection Module for the OUPV is the last Monday of every OUPV class; for the Master is Monday through Wednesday, the last three days of every Master class. This module includes the Deck General, Safety, and Environmental Protection exam.
Give us a call at (503) 841-6066 to schedule your class.