The holiday season is closing in on us quickly and soon it will be 2013. Thanksgiving through Memorial Day is the busy time for maritime schools. If you are planning on taking a class for the original issue or upgrade of an MMC Officer Endorsement NOW is the time to start planning for the class. I provide USCG approved classes for the original issue or upgrade for MMC Officer Endorsement as OUPV, Master or Mate 200 ton or less, Master or Mate of Fishing Industry Vessels and Apprentice Mate (steersman) of Towing Vessels.
The school will be closed for Thanksgiving (November 22-25) and Christmas (December 24-30). We will begin our 2013 class schedule on December 31, 2012.
The following is my schedule for the remainder of 2012. Please call (503) 841-6066 for availability, all classes are limited to a maximum of 6-students; radar classes are limited to a maximum of 2-students.
- Original issue of OUPV (8-days, $900); November 12-19; November 26-December 3; December 10-17.
- Original issue of Master 100 ton or less (10 days, $1,100); November 12-21; November 26-December 5; December 10-19.
- Upgrade OUPV Inland to Near Coastal (3-days, $400); November 16-18; November 30- December 2; December 14-16.
- Upgrade OUPV to Master 100 OR Upgrade Master 100 Inland to Near Coastal (3-days, $400); November 19-21; December 3-5; December 17-19.
- Upgrade Master 200 Inland to Near Coastal (6-days, $700); November 16-21; November 30-December 5; December 14-19.
- Upgrade Master 100 to 200 (4-days, $600); December 6-9; December 20-23.
- Radar Observer Unlimited (5-days, $800); Monday through Friday every week except the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Radar Renewal (1-day, $250) MOnday through Sunday (7-days a week) except for our closed dates over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.