There are still a few openings in October for students wishing to enroll in our scheduled classes. All classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students; radar classes are limited to a maximum of 2 students.
- AB class Oct 11-14 – 1 space available.
- OUPV class Oct 15-22; Master class Oct 15-24; OUPV Inland to Near Coastal Upgrade Oct 19-21; Master Inland to Near Coastal Upgrade Oct 19-24; OUPV to Master Upgrade Oct 22-24 – this class is full
- Master 100 to 200 Upgrade Oct 25-18 – 5 spaces available
- Radar Observer Unlimited (original 5-day class) Oct 8-12 this class is full; Oct 15-19 – 1 space available; Oct 22-26 – 2 spaces available.
The following classes are scheduled one student at a time as space is available. Please call for scheduling information.
- 1-day Radar Renewal – scheduled 7 days a week as space allows.
- 1-day Flashing Light – scheduled 7 days a week as space allows.
- 1-day License Refresher – scheduled Saturdays as space allows.
- 1-day Master/Mate Fishing Vessel upgrade – scheduled Mondays as space allows.
- 2-day Apprentice Mate (steersman) upgrade – schedule Monday & Tuesday or Thursday & Friday as space allows.
- 4-hour Assistance Towing & Auxiliary Sail Endorsements – scheduled Monday through Friday as space allows.
- Celestial Navigation (200 tons) – scheduled Monday through Monday as space allows.